Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spot the Beatle :D

Okay I'm not going to blog no more till after exams..... that's in July :P
Hope and Pray that I can finally put up some serious work on this blog after the exams.... in the meantime here's some random stuff I typed while chit chatting with Pia -_-
i added a few more songs :)


Hey Jude,
Good Day Sunshine, It Wont Be Long Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite Because Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds on The Long and Winding Road on The Magical Mystery Tour over near an Octopus's Garden where Lady Madonna Wants You Eight Days A Week so Hold Me Tight With A Little Help From My Friends Back in the USSR where Happiness Is a Warm Gun Oh! Darling Here Comes The Sun in an Old Brown Shoe with a Blackbird screaming Help! Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da in the Blue Jay Way in a Yellow Submarine.

Dear Prudence,
Don't Let Me down to Strawberry Fields While My Guitar Gently Weeps, In My Life I am The Walrus and All You Need Is Love Because Oh! Darling A Day In the Life of The Fool On The Hill is Here, There and Everywhere and If I Fell For No One We Can Work It Out for All My Loving Across The Universe Can't Buy Me Love From Me to You So Love Me Do Girl!

-This would be SOOOOOO much longer if i had referred to the list of Beatles Songs sitting in iTunes :P

No comments: